Maximum smilies or graphics or Vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum smilies or graphics or Vids

Some of you guys have asked about the limit for smilies in a post being 5 .. which Ive now doubled to 10 which includes submitted images, is this enough ? or more for any more ?

Myself , I reckon 10 is ample .

Being male , I have not gone looking for instructions for Photo posting , But it is a lot diferent ,than what i am used to .And seeing i a,m too slack to go looking ,Do we have instructions ,for photo posting . Basicly made a hash of the ones i put on so far .Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Myself , I reckon 10 is ample .

Being male , I have not gone looking for instructions for Photo posting , But it is a lot diferent ,than what i am used to .And seeing i a,m too slack to go looking ,Do we have instructions ,for photo posting . Basicly made a hash of the ones i put on so far .Ian .
      Theyve looked ok to me Ian .. if your not happy about positioning, you just edit the post and move the stuff around .. all forum guidlines are listed under the FAQ section at the top of the page, including posting photos
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

OK Muz , I did read and learn something , Weather it remains learnt ,is another thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          OK Muz , I did read and learn something , Weather it remains learnt ,is another thing.
          Ya only gotta ask mate
          Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Working...
          X