Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looking.

Hi Ianoz and Muz,

Again thanks for the information. I checked the site out with my antiviral software (Eset) and there were no issues. I will check this company out tomorrow (Monday).

For a bit of further info. I do have a lead on a S/H machine up in Scotland; but this is subject to the current owner making a decision on upgrading to a larger machine; and..the machine is actually as described!

As said before...... I live in hope.

Thanks again.

Comment

ebay

any good for you

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Takeuchi-T...item3384181fa1

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Seems OK with my AVG ? whats your anti virus .. is it that filty Norton stuff ?
        No Muz , Not Nortons ,Avarst .This is what it said .
        Infection Details

http://www.plantsales.ws/scripts/jquery/...
        C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox...
        HTML:Script-inf

Comment

Still Looking!

Hi d4c24a and apologies in the late reply.

Thanks for the link, I have been trawling through Ebay and other sites; Plant trader etc; I know I am being choosey but I am determined and prepared to wait to get a good un!; hopefully Takeuchi but it must be a Cab not a Canopy model.

I am still actively looking and I know sooner or probably later the right one will come up.

Comment

Nearly There !!

I hopefully have sourced a good 08 Takeuchi TB 016 up in Scotland, but probably will be looking to get new tracks before I get it home, and as I have to pay to get it over to the Isle of Man, I am thinking get the tracks now and fitted save, on additional carriage (expensive to the IoM).

Any one got views on a supplier or brand of tracks? -

Cheers,

John

Comment

Track source

Hi John

Good to hear that you've found one at last, I hope you'll be as happy with it as I am with mine.

I recently renewed my tracks from this firm recommended by Muz.They were competitive and efficient delivering to me here in southern France in good time.

http://www.astrakgroup.co.uk/rubber-tracks/default.aspx

I fitted them myself which wasn't difficult apart from my failing to get under the machine and ensure that the track tensioner ram on one side was clear and fully retracted. If you fit them yourself be sure you do that before trying to force them on to the sprocket. There is an earlier thread on the subject and Muz is a mine of useful informarion on the issue.

Rgds CL

Comment

Morning CL.

Thanks again for you input and information, will check this firm out.Yes the negotiations are going well; just awaiting the cost of carriage etc. I have looked at a few videos of track replacement for the TB016 and they stated similar comments to check.

I will update when things are firmed up - hopefully!!

Thanks again.

John

Comment

It's here!!

Hi guys, I finally got my early Christmas present;..... a Tb016. It's a 2008 machine with 1400 hours.It came from Ramsay & Jackson near Glasgow, - Muz you no doubt have heard of them.

It was shipped over to the Island on Friday and got a mate to pick it up on his vehicle recovery Lorry.

Had a little play yesterday and all seems well, I am very impressed with it's power and performance for such a small machine.

No doubt will be seeking further assistance in due course, but thanks for all the help and advice I have received.

Cheers,

John.

Comment

Well done John .. get the photos in so the gang can see your fine tool ..... ... you know what I mean
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Does it have to be a Takeuchi?

Comment

Welll wear there lad, looking forward to the pictures of it in that scenic piece of Ireland...................................
                        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well about time John, how many years has it been....3..4 maybe, no more sore back and knees from now on!

I will bring up some yellow paint so you get it into the correct colour

digger.jpg

Comment

Hi guys,
                            Thanks for all the comments (well most of them!!!), intend to get some photos when it stops raining.
                            I have spent a few hours just fettling a some minor niggles, just needs a bit of a tidy up and some TLC but still impressed with the kit.

Comment

Hi JMB
                              Good to hear you've finally got your hands on your 'new toy'. Hope it fulfills all your needs and you have fun with it.
                              Little tip I found useful on mine - as well as all the obvious grease points at pivots pins and joints, be sure to grease the track expansion sliders under the main slew carriage, they can become stiff and siezed through lack of use. Enjoy!
                              Rgds CL

Comment

Doh, I feel left out now i don't have any bells and whistles on my little digger, not even expanding tracks to stop me putting it on its side....oh yes I have done that was OK though, no real damage done apart from bursting a hose while trying to get it the right way up. Very easy done on a little machine I discovered, stuff in the bucket and a small dip in the ground and its time for new underwear. I am sure you will have seen this numpty on a little Takeuchi. All the more reason to have a cab eh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2z8DMDCAE

Comment

Working...
                                X